Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Columnset sometimes doesnt contain columns
posted

Hello,

I have a collection that contains children and those children can contain children etc. When i press on the rootnode to expand it works, when i click on the first childnode to expand it works etc. But when i press on the second childnode for example and i debug through the code (ColumnSetGenerated event) i see that the columnset doesnt contain any columns and it will display the children as Node4 for example instead of the columns.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Thank you.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Kevin,

The first thing I recommend is that you make sure you have the latest service release. This sounds like a bug that was fixed a while ago.

How to get the latest service release - Infragistics Community

If that doesn't help, then I would try binding the same data to the WinGrid and see if it displays the data correctly. If the grid doesn't show the data, either, then that might be an indication that something isn't set up correct on your data source.

Children