Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Provide hyperlink columns (cells) in a WinGrid that display "Click here"
posted

I would like a WinGrid (in NA 2009.1) to have one or more hyperlink columns that display "Click here" (with no editing).  Upon clicking on the cell, I need to navigate to a URL.

What is the recommended method for doing this, including the recommended method for storing (and stuffing) the URL for the cell.

Thanks,

Tom K.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Tom,

You can set the Style on the Column to Formatted and populate it with some xml to provide a link.

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeLayout(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
            {        
                UltraGridColumn myURLColumn = e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns.Add("My URL Column");
                myURLColumn.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.FormattedText;

}            

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeRow(object sender, InitializeRowEventArgs e)
            {
                if (e.Row.Band.Index == 0)
                {
                    if (e.Row.Cells.Exists("My URL Column"))
                    {
                        e.Row.Cells["My URL Column"].Value = "<a title=\"Click here to go to Infragistics web site.\" href=\"http://www.Infragistics.com\">Click here</a>";
                    }
                }
            }

Reply Children