Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Document Export to PDF : Not Exporting The columns in Sync with respective Groups
posted

Hi All,

I am having a problem while exporting winGrid Records to PDF.attached the screen shots for refrence.as you can see in my first picture for original records in wingrid appears like below.

After Export to PDF it looks like below :Under each Groups columns are Squeezing ..each other..not coming in order as shown above.

Note : Columns widths are already Set at runtime

And After Export to Excel : i am having the below picture where groups columns are missing in excel

so please address the issue :

1 . Why Coluimns are not coming under their respective groups refrence to 2nd picture ?

2. why the group columns are missing in excel export ?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

1) What version of the grid are you using? This looks like a bug that was fixed a while ago. Make sure you have the latest service release: How to get the latest service release - Infragistics Community

If that does not help, I think we will probably need you to provide a small sample project demonstrating the issue so we can check it out.

2) The old-style Groups functionality is not supported by the UltraGridExcelExporter. If you are using the latest version of the grid, we added the ability to use groups in RowLayout mode and these will export to Excel.

Reply Children