Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Text Cut Off in UltraGrid Print Preview.
posted

I have to print the details in an ultragrid. Before printing i tried to preview the grid details using UltraPrintPreviewDialog. Some text in the cells of the gird are not fully displayed in the preview dialog and displays some ....(ellipsis) which actually displays clearly in the grid. Even in the printouts the texts are displayed with .....(ellipsis).

On adjusting the grid column size it displays properly but some other cell value gets affected.

One thing to be noted is some text length which is bigger than that particular cell is getting displayed properly by wrapping. I assume text with line breaks are automatically getting wrapped but not sure.

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks in Advance

S.UMA

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I have the same situation and is there any solution?

I have a grid using cardstyle layout and one column is wide 5" and height 6" approximately, the text  inside is huge and scrollable. but when i print it appears as it is (like a printscreen) with the same size with a disabled scrollbar.

How can i print this nicley with full details

Children