Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem adding a UltraCombo to a windows Context Menu
posted

Hi,

I am attempting to add an UltraCombo to a normal windows ContextMenuStrip.

I have done this like so:

ToolStripControlHost host = new ToolStripControlHost(_ultraCombo);

contextMenuStripPositions.Items.AddRange(

new System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem[] { host });

Everything seems to be happy except that when you click to open up the grid in the ultraCombo, the grid pops up behind the context menu. This is fine normally because the grid appears below the menu. However if I right click towards the bottom of the screen, the grid appears higher up and is completely hidden by the context menu.

I have tried bringing the ultraCombo to the front when triggering the AfterDropDown event:

private void AfterDropDown(object sender, EventArgs e)

{    ucBondFilter.BringToFront();    }

However this doesn't work. I was hoping that someone might be able to help? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Alastair

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Alastair,

What version of UltraCombo are you using? I've heard of similar issues in the past, but I thought they were fixed a long time ago.

If you are using a recent version, like v9.2 or higher, then you could you create a small sample project demonstrating the problem and post it here so we can check it out? Just go to the Options tab when posting your reply to attach a file.

Children