Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ProgressBar Values in WinGrid
posted

I have a WinGrid with a progressbar as the column for downloading files in each row of the grid.  At the end of the downloads, the values of row 1 in the progress bar is 50%, row 2 is 69% and row 3 (the last download) is 100% - why are the values of row 1 and row 2 changing even though they stay at 100% throughout the downloads - it is only at the end are those values changed for some reason.

See attached screenshot.

Thanks

Scott

WinGridProgressBar.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Scott,

I'm no sure what you are asking. The grid has no control over the values of the cells changing. Something in your code must be changing those values either via the grid cell or the data source field value.

I'm afraid I cannot possibly guess what your code is doing to change the values of the cells in the grid without more information about what your code is doing. Perhaps you could post a small sample project demonstrating what you are doing and the result?

Children