Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AppStylist for WinGrid
posted

Hi,

I'm using the AppStylist to generate a consistent look-and-feel for my app. However, I have noticed some differences between the style when shown in the AppStylist and in my app. For example, if I create a new style and base it on the Office_2007 style bundled with the IG2007 pack, selected rows in a Grid have a Blue forecolour. However, if I then save that layout and use it in my application, items in the Grid have a White forecolour.

This is actually causing some problems with ValueLists - if you quickly move from my row to another, the cell on the previously selected row with the ValueList "forgets" to change it's style and the forecolour remains white, on a White background - hence it's invisible! It only shows itself again when you hover the mouse over the cell, I assume because this brings up the hover style of the cell.

Any ideas for both of these questions?

Thanks!