Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraContainerControl in UltraGridCell - Twice click cell
posted

Hi,

I have a question about adding a UltraContainerControl in UltraGridCell by EditorComponent property. In fact, I develop a user control wich contains a checkbox and a button. 

I assigned this user control to UltraContainerControl for RenderingControl and EditingControl (UltraContainerControl).

When I want to check or uncheck checkbox, or click on button, i 've to click twice in cell to do action in user control. One for activate usercontrol and one other for action in checkbox or button.

Is it possible to do with only one cell clik ?

Thanks a lot.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

What happens is that when the cell is not in edit mode, it displays the RenderingControl as an image. When you click the cell it goes into edit mode and places your EditingControl over the cell. But the mouse message already occurred and was consumed by the grid. So you need a second click to actual perform an action on your control.

The UltraControlContainerEditor can handle this for you, though, by forwarding the mouse message to the control after it goes into edit mode. All you have to do is set EnterEditModeMouseBehavior on the UltraControlContainerEditor to EnterEditModeAndClick.

Reply Children