Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDockManager DockedTop Overlap
posted

Our software is using Windows Forms with Infragistics 2009.2. The UltraDockManager is configured with a DockedBottom console pane, DockedLeft UltraExplorerBar, DockedRight custom UserControl, and DockedTop custom UserControl. Resizing any of the docked panes is allowed and the UltraDockManager appears to correctly enforce limits based on surrounding panels. However, when the application is resized the DockedTop panel will overlap the DockedBottom panel.

Initial Layout:

After Application Resize (Shrink):

I would like for all panels to respect surrounding panels, similar to when individual panels are resized. Also, is it possible to get DockedTop to snap to DockedBottom in the same way it snaps to DockedLeft and DockedRight?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

I am currently looking into this issue. I'll attempt to reproduce it. If I am unable to reproduce it, I will need a code sample or reproduction steps. I will keep you up to date on my progress.

Reply Children