Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DropDownWidth doesn't work in 2010.3 and Outlook Form Region
posted

I have an adjoining Outlook (2007/2010) region with a UltraCombo on with the DropDownWidth set to a greater width than the control itself. The combo is configured to resize all columns.

After upgrading to version 2010.3 the columns doesn't get wider than the control not even if trying to change size in runtime. This is a showstopper for upgrading.

Parents
    posted

Hi,

I tried reproducing the issue with the attached sample but was not able to reproduce it. The control is showing the correct width and it can be resized. I am using 2010.3 release. 

If you think I am missing something in the attached sample, please attach a small sample that shows the same issue.

As a side note:

If the issue is that, the control does not retain it's new size after it has been resized, it is a known issue in 10.3 release. It has been fixed and it will be available in the next service release(which will be out around mid November).

Thanks & Regards

Vaibhav

WindowsFormsApplication3.zip
Reply Children