Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tooltips for UltraTrackBar?
posted

A form in my application has an UltraTrackBar control.  I need to modify it so that a tooltip with the current value displays when the user mouses over the control.  The TrackBar control in Windows Forms supports tooltips, but I cannot find any properties in UltraTrackBar that appear to support this.

So my question is twofold:  Why doesn't UltraTrackBar support tooltips?  And what is a good way to get the UltraTrackBar in our control to support tooltips within a relatively short term?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

I took a look at the inbox trackbar and I don't see any built-in tooltip functionality in it by default and I don't see any properties to turn this on. Am I missing something?

Tooltips are typically provided by the inbox ToolTip Component, or, if you want a nicer look to your tooltips, you could use the Infragistics UltraToolTip component.

Children