Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to change the width and height of a button in the button style column in ultrawingrid.
posted

Hi,

I have a button column in the ultrawingrid. I added the column button using the column style property.

Column.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle

It is the last column in my grid.

Each cell in the grid is having a lot of data. So the row height is larger. That is fine. But the button is also occupying the complete cell. Button height and width is also too larger. But I want to reduce the button height and width.

Can you please let me know, How can I specify the button width and height in the cell?

Thanks,

Venkat.

Parents
    Offline posted

I could be mistaken but I don't think you can change the size of the buttons, i.e., it is always sized to occupy the whole cell. I would imagine you could change it using the IUIElementCreationFilter interface, however. This is a simple interface that give you a chance to change the UIElements that we add to the control.

Reply Children