Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can i Minimize, Maximize and Restore child forms in UltraTabbedMDIManager ?
posted

How can i Minimize, Maximize and Restore child forms in UltraTabbedMDIManager ?

I want to restore and minimize, maximize  the all child forms in UltraTabbedMDIManager without change it's Enable Property to true.

it means All child forms are displayed in tabbed form but active child form having minimize, maximize, and restore button..

Is it possible ?

- Hiren

Parents
    posted

Hi Hiren,

As the forms are tabbed I cannot figure out what is the functionality that you want to achive without setting the Enabled property. You can use creation filter to add buttons to each tab and apply the desired functionality. Please check the following forum posts: http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/5634/24977.aspx . You can test the suggested, which includes toggling the Enabled property of the manager, with Commands and Editors – WinToolbars - TabbedMdiManager Basic Features sample from the Windows Forms Feature Browser provided with your installation.

Let me know if I have misunderstood the question or you need further assistance.

Regards,

Stefaniya

Reply Children