Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
winform axis label
posted

Hi, Guys:

I asked you the following question yesterday:

> Normally the axis's label value is from smaller to bigger one. How can I set the label value from bigger one to smaller one?

> For example, I have a primiary axis Y, whose value is from 1 to 100 (smaller ==> bigger), I need a secondary axis Y, whose value is from 1 to 0.01 (bigger ==> smaller). How can i set it?

You told me your current version can not do it, I don't know if it's the same for winform, ASP.NET, and WPF, which means none of them can do the reverse axis?

thanks ...

/Cathy

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

that is correct.  however, in WinForms and ASP.NET you could implement a custom solution for this using a custom layer or the FillSceneGraph event.  it would be tricky, but basically you can redo the labels on one axis, and resize/reposition the data in the chart layer.

another way to approach this would be to modify the data (multiply all the values by -1) and just use IRenderLabel to change the axis labels so it appears values on a reverse scale are being plotted.

Children