Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set Tile Panel size - Width and Height
posted
Hi , Is there any way to resize the tile panel based on the user control that is associated with it? I have added a usercontrol which is having a text box. when a tile is dynamically created and added to the panel the width the tile is way beyound the width of the text box in the user control. Any suggestions on how to control the width? Tried the options by setting values for the properties "Width" , "Height" , "ClientSize" but no effect. Thanks, narasimha
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello, Narasimha.

The UltraTilePanel dynamically controls the size of each tile contained within it based on user interaction with the form. When tiles are moved around and resized within the panel, the contained controls are automatically sized to fill up the tile's area. The Size property of the individual tiles should generally not be set, as it will be overwritten by the UltraTilePanel.

I recommend modifying your usercontrol so that the text box is automatically resized to fit the width of its container. You can accomplish this either by docking the text box or by setting the left and right anchor.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Reply Children