Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Calc Error on Summary
posted

I'm getting the below error when trying to create a summary value based on the sum of two other columns within the same group.

Basically, the calc is simply the sum(field1) - sum(field2).  The formula compiles fine.  The error occurs at the very end when the grid loads its data - meaning I can briefly see the grid populate (rows and tree view briefly appears) and then the error occurs.

I've attached some screen shots for your enjoyment.  I have temporarily set the calcmanager to "Manual" to demonstrate that the regular calcs work fine during runtime.  However, if I set it back to Sync or Async the error occurs.

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RefSummaryValueCollection.RefSummaryValueCollectionEnumerator.MoveNext()
   at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.RangeCalcInfo.EvaluateNextRow()
   at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcEngine.Evaluate(Int64 ticks)
   at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcEngine.Recalc(Int64 ticks, Boolean isStartOfRecalcOperation)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalcInternal(Int64 ticks)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalc(Int64 millis)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.onTimerTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at BOJAppFrameworkShell.Program.Main() in C:\Documents and Settings\mnewmister\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\BOJAppFrameworkShell\BOJAppFrameworkShell\Program.cs:line 24
   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
   at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
   at System.Runtime.Hosting.ManifestRunner.Run(Boolean checkAptModel)
   at System.Runtime.Hosting.ManifestRunner.ExecuteAsAssembly()
   at System.Runtime.Hosting.ApplicationActivator.CreateInstance(ActivationContext activationContext, String[] activationCustomData)
   at System.Runtime.Hosting.ApplicationActivator.CreateInstance(ActivationContext activationContext)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(ActivationContext activationContext)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssemblyDebugInZone()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Parents
No Data
Reply Children