Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance UltraGridLayout.Load() with .Net3.5 vs. Net4.0
posted

I have an winform-application and i use the methode "Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.Load({system.io.stream},{Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.PropertyCategories.All})" (UltraWinGrid Version 10.3.20103.2063). Since i have updated from .Net3.5 to .Net4.0 the "load" needs a lot of more time. Do you have any idea?

Infra2010-Deserialize.Infragistics.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

The Load method on the grid seems to be taking up a higher percentage of the time, but since I can't see any further down the tree in these images, it's hard to guess why that might be the case.

It looks to me like these profiles are showing that just about everything is slower in DotNet 4.0. So my guess is that the grid must be calling some DotNet framework methods that are proportionally slower than some of the other methods you are using.

But again, these performance profiles show a whole lot of information about your GetMemoryRow method, but almost nothing about the Load method, so I'm not sure how I can help you with this.

Children