Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Style Sheet Changing Alignment of Label Text
posted

Hi -

Is any one having issues with Style Sheet. When designing Windows form having labels and text boxes from Visual Studio, I left space between label and text box. The TextAlign property has been set to Right. When I open it from app having infragistics style sheet, the controls are all messed up and the label is being hided under text box partially?

I also looked into the style sheet that we configured. All it does it setting a Fore Color and it is not changing anything other than that.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Swetha.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Swetha,

My guess is that your Style Library file is also changing the Font and then controls on your form are autosizing based on the new font size.

That's the main reason that a style library would ever change the size of a control. Images are another reasons, but I expect it's a lot easier not to notice that your isl file is setting a font them to miss an image. :)

Reply Children