Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reset Loaded Layout of the ToolbarsManager
posted

Hello!

This might be a stupid question. But how do I reset the Layout of a ultraToolbarsManager?

I use the Ribbon and the Office2007 style.

Quick description of my problem.

When I close a Form, I save the Layout to file like this (all changes as e.g. minimizing the toolbar will be persisted):this.ultraToolbarsManager1.SaveAsXml(fileName, true):

When I open the Form again, I load the Layout like this (the layout is loaded and the toolbar will appear minimized):this.ultraToolbarsManager1.LoadFromXml(fileName):

My question is, how can I get back to the original layout (that is the layout as it was the first time I opened the Form)?

I would expect a ultraToolbarsManager1.ClearLayout or something similar, but can't find it.

I would be very grateful for any help, thanks!

Regards
Øyvind Liland

Parents
    posted

I have the same problem. My applicaton saves the layout on Form Close and then loads on Form Load however in design time if I add a new button etc the toolbar manager is unaware of this. How do I make the  button available  or do I have to reset the layout as it is at design time?

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks

Reply Children