Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraNumericEditor - how to suppress decimal places
posted

I am using UltraNumericEditor with Spinbutton with restricting input between 1 and 180. While in edit more I see integer but when I click outside of the cell the value shows as "x.00 "

I do not want to see "decimal places", although user can't enter any decimal value.

How can I suppress decimal values ?

m_uNumericEditor = new UltraNumericEditor();

m_uNumericEditor.SpinButtonDisplayStyle = Infragistics.Win.ButtonDisplayStyle.Always;

m_uNumericEditor.DisplayStyle = Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableElementDisplayStyle.VisualStudio2005;

m_uNumericEditor.NumericType = NumericType.Integer;

m_uNumericEditor.MinValue = 1;

m_uNumericEditor.MaxValue = 180;

m_uNumericEditor.MaskInput = "nnn";

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi

I made small sample to reproduce your issue, but unfortunatelly without sucess. I think that if you write the code below in the  form contructor or in event FormLoad you will get this behaviour. I attach my sample in the post. Please check your code, may be you overide some propertie. If you have possibility modify my sample to reproduce your issue. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Regards

UltraNumericEditor.rar
Children