Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DropDown height/scroll region incorrect with images
posted

I am using an UltraComboEditor with a set of ValueListItems where I have assigned an image to each Item. The image is a png  of a 16x16 icon stylye image. I have set the combo value list with DisplayStyle.DisplayTextAndPicture. This will display the images and text correctly although the images are scaled down to the height of the text.

With ValueList.ScaleItemImage = ScaleImage.Never to force the item height to be scaled to accomodate the image, the DropDownBox shows a region of white space after the drop down items. The actual height of the DropDownBox appears normal but with scroll bars allowing the user to scroll past the end of the list. Selecting in this area seems to somewhat randomly select one of the items in the list

Are there any settings or methods to force the DropDownBox to recalculate the list size after populating items?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

I tried this out and I am not seeing the behavior you are describing. There's no extra space in the dropdown list in my test.

I'm attaching my sample project here. Try running it and see what happens.

If you run my sample and don't see the problem, then there must be some other factor at work in your application that is causing this issue.

If you run my sample and you see the same problem, then there must be something about the version of NetAdvantage on your machine that is causing this. 

WindowsFormsApplication7.zip
Reply Children