Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Turn off Multiple Row Selection - UltraGrid
posted

First of all I'd just like to say that I'm very new to Infragistics (only been using it for about a week actually), so I apologise if this is very simple but I'd appreciate the help!

Basically I'm struggling to find an option to switch off multiple row selection in my UltraGrid.

I only noticed this as I've added buttons to my form to allow my user to navigate Next/Prev/First/Last within the grid. When you navigate using the buttons, all is fine and works as you'd expect. Then if you select another row using a mouse click (without holding any keys etc), and go back to using the Next/Prev/First/Last buttons to navigate the row you selected with the mouse is still highlighted. So you end up with two rows highlighted when only one of them is actually active.

As I say, apologies if it's a very simple fix but I've spent ages running through as many of the Properties as I could find but couldn't find any option that sounded relevant to my problem.

Parents Reply Children