Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Merge row when grid has header group
posted

Hello everyone,

Please see following pictures:

I want to create grid with UltraGridGroup header (GROUP1) and I expect the result like the picture 2 (the VALUE3 and VALUE 4 are merged).

However, I always get the result like the picture 1.

Anybody have a solution. Please help me.

Thank you so much!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm a bit confused. Is this one row of data or two?

Since Col5 and Col6 are arranged vertically, I assume this must be a single row and you are using RowLayouts to acheive this.

But there is no way to have the same cell show up twice in the layout of a single tow. So the Picture 1 you have here is not possible as far as I know.

Anyway, assuming that's just a mistake and you meant for the bottom two cells to be empty, then you can set this up using a GroupLayout. I did this in the grid designer in about a minute. It's hard to explain how to do this in a forum post, though. It depends on the SpanY of all of the other columns and the LabelSpan of the group.

If you use the grid designer you can just drag and drop to get the columns where you want them.

Children