Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Urgent bug with UltraNumericEditor
posted

Hi!

I use UltraNumericEditor in a lot of forms in my application. I used version 10.3.20103.1000 for long time since recently where I talked with you for another problem and I had to install latest service release (version 10.3.20103.2094). Since this time I have a very strange bug that happens. The UltraNumericEditor crash when I closed a form with it inside. Here is the stack trace :

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraNumericEditorBase.ResetEditorSpinButtonDisplayStyle() in e:\Work\1\190\Sources\RELEASE\WinForms\2010.3\Source\UltraWinEditors\UltraNumericEditorBase.cs:line 2370
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraNumericEditorUIElement.PositionChildElements() in e:\Work\1\190\Sources\RELEASE\WinForms\2010.3\Source\UltraWinEditors\UltraNumericEditor.UltraNumericEditorUIElement.cs:line 48
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraWinValidator.ValidatorUtilities.GetEditorControlEmbeddableElement(Control control)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.ValidationManager.HookEvents(Control control, Boolean register)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.ValidationManager.RemoveControl(Control control)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.ValidationManager.OnControlDisposed(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraNumericEditorBase.Dispose(Boolean disposing) in e:\Work\1\190\Sources\RELEASE\WinForms\2010.3\Source\UltraWinEditors\UltraNumericEditorBase.cs:line 1102
   at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraGroupBox.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.SendMessage(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 msg, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SendMessage(Int32 msg, Int32 wparam, Int32 lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Close()
   at ERP.Core.BaseObjects.ControlsGeneriques.RelationManager.RemoveDefinition(IObjetRelation objRel) in C:\Benoit.Sauve\Projets\ERP.Core\BaseObjects\ControlsGeneriques\RelationManager.cs:line 477

To help you, I can say that I don't use the SpinEditorButton, so the SpinButtonDisplayStyle is set to NEVER. I tried to build a sample and I am not able to reproduce the problem outside my application.

This is a urgent bug because I cannot update my Infragistics dll while this problem exists.

Thanks

Benoit

Parents
    posted

Hi!

Sorry, I forgot to say that it is a NullReferenceException that happens here.

Benoit

Reply Children