Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CellClickAction.CellSelect and RowSelection
posted

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have the exact  problem exposed by moh86fci here: http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/41810/231834.aspx#231834 .
In my case the user must have the possibility to select rows (using RowSelector) so I can not set grid.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSizing  to None .

Workaround Mike proposed, that is to set RowLayoutStyle to ColumnLayout seems to solve, but introduced a new annoyance : moving the mouse over the grid, between rows the cursor change in a up-down arrow really bad to see and also cursor change not only when over the border but with a wide margin around the border, leaving clickable space on a cell (available to activate the cell) very small.

Is there a way to limit row sizing only by RowSelector ?
If not, is there a way to limit up-down cursor (and related sizing functionality) to trigger only on exact border with no margin?
Is there a way to change up-down cursor to the one shown on RowSelector?
At least  is there a way to hide up-down cursor?

Thanks in advance
Ciao
Gianni

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Gianni,

GiannisKhan said:
    Is there a way to limit row sizing only by RowSelector ?

Yes.

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeLayout(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
            {
                UltraGridLayout layout = e.Layout;
                UltraGridOverride ov = layout.Override;

ov.RowSizingArea = RowSizingArea.RowSelectorsOnly;
            }

Children