Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CheckedRows on UltraCombo used as ComponentEditor in ultragrid
posted

Hi, i have a ultracombo configured with CheckedListSettings.

If i cast my UltraCombo into Infragistics.Win.ICheckedItemList and i check some item with method SetCheckState, the combo show my checked item.

If i use this combo as ComponentEditor into a UltraGridColumn. If i try this

(( Infragistics.Win.ICheckedItemList)((UltraCombo)e.Cell.Row.Cells["Option"].EditorComponentResolved)).SetCheckState(1, CheckState.Checked), the EditorComponent dont show the value.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

This doesn't work in the WinGrid for a couple of reasons. The main reason is that the combo doesn't know which cell in the grid you are trying to affect.

The grid does not use the control you supplied as the EditorComponent. The EditorComponent simply provides a copy of it's internal editor to the grid.

The checked or unchecked items in any dropdown in the grid are ultimately determined by the Value of the grid cell. So you will have to set the grid cell's Value to achieve what you want here.

Reply Children