Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinGrid UltraDropDown exit error
posted

I have a wingrid that I use a UltraDropDown editor for the cell input.  I am getting a error from the control when I try to leave the form _ effectively forcing a loss of focus on the grid and therefore the editor control.  I am unable to debug this because the error appears to be happening within the control.  Error information:

{"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."}

[System.NullReferenceException]: {"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."}

Data: {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}

HelpLink: null

InnerException: null

Message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Source: "Infragistics2.Win.v7.1"

StackTrace:
at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.IsActiveControlHelper(Control control, IContainerControl container)
at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.IsActiveControl(Control control)
at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.SetFocusToOwnerIfActive(Control ownerControl, Control childControl)
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithText.OnBeforeExitEditMode(Boolean& cancel, Boolean forceExit, Boolean applyChanges)
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithCombo.OnBeforeExitEditMode(Boolean& cancel, Boolean forceExit, Boolean applyChanges)
at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.ExitEditMode(Boolean forceExit, Boolean applyChanges)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.ExitEditMode(Boolean cancellingEditOperation, Boolean forceExit)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.ExitEditMode()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.InternalLostFocus(Boolean scrolling)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.OnLeave(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.NotifyLeave()
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.UpdateFocusedControl()

TargetSite: {Boolean IsActiveControlHelper(System.Windows.Forms.Control, System.Windows.Forms.IContainerControl)}