Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraNumericEditor - MaskInput problems
posted

I'm using an UltraNumericEditor to display a read-only percentage value. I want it to display negative values, and have at least 2 decimal places displayed at all times, and possibly four (if there are 4 decimal places).

So far, I have set the following properties

FormatString: ##,##0.00##%

MaskInput: -nn.nnnn

NumericType: Double

ReadOnly: True

I realise the MaskInput is only used during input, and as this is read only, may not be that relevant. But if the user clicks in this field, I want it to continue to display the decimal places.

For displaying only, these properties work fine. If the value is 34.112233, it will display 34.1122%. This is exactly what I want.

When the user clicks in the control, it is a different matter. I lose the decimal places - it goes to just 34. What should the MaskInput be in this situation? I have tried some of the standard MaskInputs, and they dont seem to do the trick either. 

Parents
    Offline posted

What version of the control are you using?

Can you post a small sample project demonstrating this behavior.

Putting the control into edit mode should not cause you to lose (or alter) the value. My guess is that it's the percent sign that's messing things up. This is a known bug that was fixed a long time ago, though. So if this is still happening in a recent version of the controls, it might be a bug.

Reply Children