Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraButton gets HotTrackAppearance even when disabled
posted

I have some issues with some UltraButtons. My form has an UltraTabControl with two tabs. When I click on an UltraButton on tabpage #2, the selected tab is changed to tab #1 and tabpage #1 is shown. On the same position where this "change my tab"-button is located on tabpage #2 is another UltraButton on tabpage #1. This buttons is disabled all the time, but it gets the HotTrackAppearance when the tab is changed. The button stays with the HotTrackAppearance until it is enabled. I tried to enable the button while changing the tabs and disable it again when the change has completed, but that didn`t work. Even calling button.refresh() doesn`t update the button appearance.

Does anyone know, why the button gets the wrong appearance and how I can fix this behaviour?

Best wishes,
ProXy

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

When is the button being disabled? It sounds to me like when you click on the button on Tab 2 and it switched to tab 1 that the mouse will be over the button on tab 1, since they are in the same place, so it must be picking up the HotTracking appearance at that point. It's probably caching the appearance and then not recognizing that it is getting disabled afterward. 

This sounds like a bug to me and you should try to duplicate it in a small sample project and then  Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support

Children