Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Closing a pane at runtime...
posted

I have several dockable panes and wanted to Close 1 at run time -vs- at design time.  Granted I am new to Infragistics controls, but wanted to say I was not able to get at the public Item property of the DockAreas, DockAreasCollection.  Is this not a public property in v8.1 control set?  I did review the Closed property in the help files and they gave me an aternative, namely "this.ultraDockManager1.DockAreas[0].Close();" however, this does not work either.  Compiler reports: "Non-invocable member Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.UltraDockManager.DockAreas' cannot be used like a method."  I am able to use the ControlPanes["keyValue"].Close() option. 

Also, once I unpin a visible pane, it retracks as desired.  However,  if I re-pin the same pane, I am not able to unpin nor close via the buttons.  I am able to Hide/UnHide via popup menu.  Why would the buttons stop working?