Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unknown state for a GridCell
posted

Hi,

I'm using an UltraWinGrid in which one the cells has the following style: Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.DropDownList.

I apply the isl file I attached to this post to change the styling (I zipped the file because isl file could be added).

In the CellChange event handler of the grid, I call Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode) to update my datasource when a user click on a different value of the ValueList assigned to the cell.

After calling Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode), a style which doesn't match with any of the styles I defined in the isl (Normal, Selected, Active) is applied to the cell (seems to be a default style).

Do you have an idea what state is changed to when Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode) is called? Which state should I customize in AppStylist to override the default one I have at the moment?

UltraGridStyle.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

It's tough to say without being able to see exactly what's happening. Can you post a small sample project that I use to see what it looks like when it gets into this state?

Typically, when you select an item from the ValueList, the cell would appear selected. But I'm not sure what effect exiting edit mode would have.

Children