Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summary Row has too much extra space at the top of it after fixing it to the bottom of the grid
posted

I've added a summary row to my grid and chosen the following SummaryDisplayArea options: BottomFixed, RootRowsFootersOnly, and InGroupByRows. I've tried playing around with the SpecialRowSeparator property and the SpecialRowSeparatorHeight property, but I still have the same problem: there is a lot of extra white space above the summary row. The picture I've attached doesn't really do the problem justice to be honest, but the problem is much more apparent when there are lots of grid lines --> instead of maximizing the grid's area for the extra rows, there is just a bunch of white space and an added scroll bar to get to the extra rows. Any idea what could be causing this? Perhaps a property on the summary row that I haven't played with yet?

Thanks,

Charley

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Charley,

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that, if there are sufficient rows in the grid to fill up the space, there is still a large gap between the last grid row and the summary? How big a gap are we talking about?

I tried this out and I see no gap at all. The real grid rows come right up the summary row.

Children