Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bubble chart legend
posted

Hi,

I have a question about the bubble chart legend. Now it shows the minimum value, maximum value, an arrow and an array of bubbles increasing in size. But I don't want that. I want to see the values of the first non-numeric column (data labels) with the corresponding colors, just like the legend on other chart types.

But I can't seem to get it working. I've checked the Legend properties and the Bubblechart properties, but without look. I should mention that I don't use the ColorCueColumn, but I have set the Legend.ModelStyle to CustomLinear and assigned custom colors to the CustomPalette.

Can someone help to get the legend I want? I am using version 10.3.20103.1000. Thanks in advance.

Parents
    posted

Hello Reinier,

The mentioned behavior is by design, but maybe one possible approach to achieve desired behavior could be if you are using additionl ChartLayer and FillSceneGraphe event. Please take a look at the attached sample for more details and let me know if you have any questions.

UltraChartBubbleChartLegend.zip
Reply Children