Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using a UltraComboEditor with checkboxes as a EditorComponent of a UltraGrid Column.
posted

I use a UltraComboEditor control with checkboxes as a EditorComponent of a UltraGrid Column.

The UltraGrid Column is bound to a SQL Server varchar(1000) column.

I want to display inside this column a series of Bank Branches, the user can check the Branches he wants and two things should happen:

1. The UltraGrid Cell should display the selected Branches (using DisplayMember values separated by  the defined ListSeparator: ";"). This happens fine, I see for example: BRANCH 200;BRANCH 201;BRANCH 202;BRANCH 203

2. The relevant data cell  should contain the selected Branch's IDs (using ValueMember values) separated by  the defined ListSeparator: ";" for example: 200;201;202;203. This doesn't happen. Instead I get the same value BRANCH 200;BRANCH 201;BRANCH 202;BRANCH 203 as above.

A sample of the code I use is:

uceActiveForBranchList.DataSource = dsReports.Tables(0)
            uceActiveForBranchList.DisplayMember = "BranchDescr"
            uceActiveForBranchList.ValueMember = "BranchId"
            uceActiveForBranchList.CheckedListSettings.CheckBoxStyle = CheckStyle.CheckBox
            uceActiveForBranchList.CheckedListSettings.EditorValueSource = EditorWithComboValueSource.CheckedItems
            uceActiveForBranchList.CheckedListSettings.ListSeparator = ";"
            uceActiveForBranchList.CheckedListSettings.ItemCheckArea = ItemCheckArea.CheckBox
            e.Layout.Bands(0).Columns("ActiveForBranchList").EditorComponent = uceActiveForBranchList

I use version 10.1.20101.2053 of Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinEditors.v10.1

and Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v10.1 components.

What can I do to make this work as I want?

Parents Reply Children