Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
disable ultragrid checkbox column
posted

Hi I have one ultragrid which contains checkbox column, I used the following code to disable this column, but it did not work. The checkbox column was grayed but still can check or uncheck the checkbox in the column. ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["checkboxcolumnName"].CellActivation = Activation.Disabled; I want to gray this column, also could not check or uncheck the checkbox in the column. Could you please help on this? Thanks a lot.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello PurpleCrystal,

I have tried this approach and it works fine for me. I have handled the InitializeLayout event of the UltraGrid and set the the cellActivation there, and I the cells become grayed out and I am not able to click over any of the cells:

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeLayout(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
            {
                e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["bool"].CellActivation = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.Activation.Disabled;
            }

Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Reply Children