Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraFormattedTextEditor and text-align
posted

The default behavior of the UltraFormattedTextEditor setting the text-align style is not working as expected.  Another user brought this up here: http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/8292/33024.aspx#33024 where Matt (IG?) suggested it works the same as Word, then sort of backed off of that when he found that you can text-align individual blocks of text rather than the entire document.  Rather than dredge up that 4 year old post, I'm posting my concerns here.

This is most curious behavior of the control because the bold, italic, underline, back color, and font color all work on selected text so it not like the ability to do this is out of your reach. Also, as you can see:

It

Works

Here

This is an Infragistics control I'm typing in, isn't it???  The WinForms control should work the same as the Web control and wrap the paragraphs in <p></p> instead of </br>.  Then it would work the same, and behave like expected.  

Parents
No Data
Reply Children