Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to position toolbars on a row -1 to left other to right
posted

I have a user control which has some tools on ultratoolbarsmanager1 and Ultragrid, the tools are intended to take action on a UltraGrid .       

I am using this user control on some form which in turn has its own tools on  ultratoolbarsmanager2 for the form’s custom actions.

Both ultratoolbarsmanagers are intended to take action on gri in user control.

I could merge the toolbars using MdiParentManager property but I want them to position now.

Both are getting displayed on a single row which is how I wanted them.

But I want to place custom tools on Left side and user control tools on right side.

Option which did not work for me was:

1.       To add the tools from ultratoolbarsmanager2 to ultratoolbarsmanager1, and position tools adding a transparent label  in it whose Spring=True to position tools.

Which is a known issue.

2.       However I do not want to copy to XML(SaveAsXML()) and load from there, and then manipulate.

Is there any way to achieve “place custom tools ultratoolbarsmanager2)  on Left side and user control tools(ultratoolbarsmanager1) on right side.”?

Regards,

Vani.

Parents Reply Children