Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Differents summaries according to group field
posted
I wonder if it is possible to have different summatories according to the group.

In the example I want this:
  • if ProduccionMes is grouped by the fiel Delegacion, i want Sum(ProduccionMes)
  • if ProduccionMes is grouped by the fiel Direccion,  i want Sum(ProduccionMes)

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

If you want one summary or the other, then you could handle this in code by trapping the AfterSortChange event. This is the event that fires when grouping or sorting changes.

So you could check the SortedColumns collection and examine the columns, see which columns(s) have IsGroupBy set to true and add whatever summaries you want.

Children
    Offline posted in reply to Mike Saltzman

I tried your solution and I got this:

It has one different summary for each group 

But, I'm trying to have a different summary operation for each nested groups (with the same summary object).

In my previus example I have a first group by Direccion. In that level the summary must shows SUM(PRODUCCION_MES). But if i go down, in the second group (Delegación) it must show a diferent operation (MAX(PRODUCCION_MES)) 

Is it possible to hide one of the summary according the level?