Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AccessViolationException with UltraGrid
posted

Hi,

I have a critical issue when using the UltraGrid.

I'm using the grid with UltraTextEditor as the EditorControl of one of the cells. I have a situation that when the cell's value is very long (~2000 charachters) and i click the cell in order to enter edit mode, my application crashes with the following exception:

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at System.Windows.Forms.SafeNativeMethods.UpdateWindow(HandleRef hWnd)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Update()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.Update()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.EnterEditorIntoEditMode(Boolean byMouse)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.EnterEditMode(Boolean byMouse, Boolean showingDropDown)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.SetFocusAndActivate(Boolean byMouse, Boolean enterEditMode, Boolean byTabKey)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.SetFocusAndActivate(Boolean byMouse, Boolean enterEditMode)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellUIElementBase.OnEmbeddableElementMouseDown(Object sender, EmbeddableMouseDownEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.GridEmbeddableEditorOwnerInfoBase.OnEditorMouseDown(EmbeddableUIElementBase embeddableElem, EmbeddableMouseDownEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableUIElementBase.RaiseMouseDownEvent(EmbeddableMouseDownEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableUIElementBase.OnMouseDown(EmbeddableMouseDownEventArgs e, Boolean adjustableArea, UIElement& captureMouseForElement)
   at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextUIElement.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e, Boolean adjustableArea, UIElement& captureMouseForElement)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e, Boolean adjustableArea, UIElement& captureMouseForElement)
   at Infragistics.Win.TextUIElementBase.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e, Boolean adjustableArea, UIElement& captureMouseForElement)
   at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextDisplayTextUIElement.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e, Boolean adjustableArea, UIElement& captureMouseForElement)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseDownHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Are you familiar with that? is there any workaround?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children