Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wrong cell values to recalculate
posted

I'm working with Infragistics3.Documents.Excel.v11.1 (v11.1.20111.2050)

I have a workbook with a cells with very complex formula (formulas referenced to other worksheets with another formulas, these to other worksheets with another formulas,....so successively )
(The workbook have 20 worksheets...)

I recalculate the workbook and save to another workbook, and the cell values to some cells are incorrect.
But formula of the cell is correct (h.Rows(5).Cells(2).Formula.ToString() is correct, but not the value)
To what level of complexity of the formula can work infragistics?

I only want to work with cell values of one worksheet...

What is the problem? Some solution?

Thanks in advance

Parents
No Data
    posted

There are a couple reasons why the formula's value might be incorrect. If you are seeing a #NAME? error instead of a calculated value, it probably means the Excel library does not have an implementation of one or more functions being used by that cell or any cell it references. If you are seeing a calculated value that is incorrect, it is possible our implementation of the function does not match Excel's in all cases. In either case, it should be considered a bug. I have forwarded this post to the Developer Support Manager and a DS engineer will be contacting you about this issue.

Children