Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraSchedulePrintDocument - Changing TimeSlotInterval of DayView Control when Printing.. PLEASE HELP
posted

I am reposting a question that I really need to find the answer to but has so far gone unanswered.

When I create an ultraschedulePrintDocument and set its PrintStyle to "Daily".... the TIMESLOTINTERVAL when I print the document is 20 minutes. There seems to be NO WAY to control this.

I have tried:

UltraSchedulePrintDocument1.TemplateDayView.TimeSlotInterval = TimeSlotInterval.TenMinutes

But this seems to have NO EFFECT what so ever.

If it can't be done then so be it... but I need to know either way.

thanks in Advance
Aaron 
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hey Aaron, i am working with this now too and i noticed that ifi don't set the TimeSlotInterval at all itseems to default to the number of lines it can display in the given area. So i have a 12 hour span here, if i adjust that to 6 hours i can see the fifteen minute marks. At that point if i set TimeSlotInterval to ThirtyMinutes the 15 minute lines are gone. So it seems like you can only adjust up to what can be displayed based on the available space.

DateTime time = _dayView.FirstVisibleTimeSlot.StartTime;
    TimeSpan ts = new TimeSpan(time.Hour, time.Minute, time.Second);
    us.StartDate = us.CalendarInfo.ActiveDay.Date;
    us.StartTime = ts;
    us.EndDate = us.CalendarInfo.ActiveDay.Date.AddHours(23);
    us.EndTime = ts.Add(new TimeSpan(12, 0, 0));               
    us.PrintRange = SchedulePrintRange.SpecifiedDateRange;
    us.PrintStyle = SchedulePrintStyle.Daily;
    us.IncludeCalendarInfoNotesArea = true;
    us.TemplateDayView = new UltraDayView();
    us.TemplateDayView.TimeSlotInterval = TimeSlotInterval.ThirtyMinutes;
    //us.PrinterSettings.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = false; //Does nothing on printing
    //us is the UltraSchedulePrintDocument

I hope this helps,

John 

Children