Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraStatusBar MDIList
posted

Hi all

I am using your "UltraStatusBar".
One of the panels are a MDIList.
How can I set BackColors, ForeColors in there ?
As you see in the attached picture, it is wraping the text and
I would like to change the BackColor.

Also a question is: How can I set the arround the StatusBar ?
As you can see, the border gets lost ...

The settings I already made are:
                this.ultraStatusBar_StandardMain.Panels["ultraStatusBar_PanelWindows"].SizingMode = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinStatusBar.PanelSizingMode.Spring;
                this.ultraStatusBar_StandardMain.Panels["ultraStatusBar_PanelWindows"].Appearance.BackColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#363939");
                this.ultraStatusBar_StandardMain.Panels["ultraStatusBar_PanelWindows"].Appearance.BackColor2 = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#363939");
                this.ultraStatusBar_StandardMain.Panels["ultraStatusBar_PanelWindows"].Appearance.ForeColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#363939");
                this.ultraStatusBar_StandardMain.Panels["ultraStatusBar_PanelWindows"].Appearance.FontData.SizeInPoints = 6;

Thanks and best regards
Frank Uray

Parents
    posted

Hello ,

When UltraStatusBar creates MDIButtonUIElement (button of MDIList, which represents button for MdiForm), it gets image from the form and also get image of the caption of the form.  

This is the UITree of UltraStatusBar, which contains MDIList and displays one MDIButtonUIElement

UltraStatusBarUIElement, Location = {X=0,Y=0,Width=511,Height=23} [Active]

SizeGripUIElement, Location = {X=496,Y=8,Width=16,Height=16}

PanelUIElement, Location = {X=1,Y=3,Width=100,Height=19}

MDIButtonUIElement, Location = {X=2,Y=4,Width=98,Height=17}

ImageAndTextUIElementEx, Location = {X=3,Y=5,Width=96,Height=15}

ImageAndTextDependentImageUIElement, Location = {X=3,Y=5,Width=16,Height=16}

ImageAndTextDependentTextUIElement, Location = {X=19,Y=5,Width=80,Height=15}

As you can see this button actually is created by two images, that’s why you couldn’t change ForeColor, BackColor or Font of this element.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Reply Children