Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to Select from DropDown ( which is on a column on the UltraGrid )
posted

Hello,

I have an ultraGrid which has some drop downs on a couple of its columns. The problem I am facing is that I am not able to choose from the dropdown if I reduce / minimize the size of the form which holds the  grid from its original size.  It worked fine until I added the following piece of code

private void OrderRepositoryDetailsView_SizeChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
  dgItems.SetBounds(0, 0, this.ClientSize.Width, this.ClientSize.Height);
  this.AdjustFormScrollbars(false);
}

I also noticed that when I click on any of the dropdowns in the some of the columns on a row , this event seems to be getting fired, although I can see the drop down I am not able to select a value from the drop down. 

Not sure what is happening, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
AJ

Parents
    posted

Hello AJ,

I`m not sure that I understand your scenario and final goals. Could you please give us more details about:

1. Are you using  ValueList into your dropdown columns or EditorComponent ?

2. Which SizeChanged event do you handle into your application. The UltraGrid`s SizeChanged event or WinForm`s SizeChanged event

3. What is dgItems and what do you want to acheive using this method. Why you set the location to 0,0

Could you please send us more details about your scenario and if you have small sample that reproduce your issue, I`ll be glad to research it for you. I try to reproduce your scenario in a small sample, but everything works properly. Please take a look at the attached video and let me know if you think that I misunderstand your scenario or questions

Regards

Video234.rar
Reply Children