Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GroupLayout and Fixed Columns
posted

Hi,

I have a grid, with the RowLayoutStyle set to RowLayoutStyle.GroupLayout so I can create the headers as in the picture below. I now want to fix the two left hand columns so they stay visible when the user scrolls the grid. However, specifying fixed columns as per this example does not work with RowLayoutStyle set to RowLayoutStyle.GroupLayout, even when I also set all the group headers and column to fixed. 

I have also tried to get it working using column scroll regions as per this example, but the headers (set on both columns and groups) do not honor the ExclusiveColScrollRegion property so I get all columns in both scroll regions.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Nick

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

Fixed header are not supported in GroupLayout or ColumnLayout mode. They cannot be, because columns in these modes can overlap or be arranged in a way that they don't line up horizontally.

Reply Children