Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDateTimeEditor MinDate and MaxDate not working
posted

It looks like I can set the MinDate and MaxDate of UltraDateTimeEditor. It will validate the value being assigned to it programmatically using the range; however, the editor and the dropdown are still acting using the default behavior.

I set the MinDate to 1/1/1950 and MaxDate to 12/31/2049. The control still only lets me type 12/31/29 and the dropdown only goes up to 12/31/2029. Is this expected? 

Version 11.2.

EDIT: Somehow the MaskInput of mm/dd/yy is affecting the behavior. Without the MaskInput, the control behaves as expected.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

This is probably because you are using a Mask with a 2-digit year. When you use 2 digits, some versions of Windows use 30 as the cut off year. So any year under 30 is considered to be 2029, but anything over 30 is considered to be 1930. The solution is to use a 4-digit year and thus remove any ambiguity.

Children