Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
The UltraChart MouseHover Event
posted

Can anyone tell me how I can get the UltraChart's MouseHover event to fire whenever the mouse actually hovers?  The documentation states that:

Mouse events occur in the following order:

1. MouseEnter
  2. MouseMove
  3. MouseHover / MouseDown / MouseWheel
  4. MouseUp
  5. MouseLeave

But I have found that the MouseHover event only ever fires once while the mouse is over the control.  If you leave and then re-enter the control (so that the MouseLeave and MouseEnter events fire respectively) then the MouseHover event will fire again, but only once.

The reason for this request is that I am adding various primitives to the SceneGraph during the UltraChart's FillSceneGraph event and then wanting to create tool tips for those primitives when the mouse hovers over them.  I do not want to hit-test the primitives during the MouseMove event as that will likely create a performance hit, thus I would like to only do that once the mouse hovers over the chart at a particular point.