Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Map on concrete object insteat general one
posted

Hello,

is there a way to modify the mouseover processing of the 'Infragistics App Styler [In Memory]' from general objects to concrete ones?

For example if i hover a UltraPanel during the Appstylist is running - it reacts and displays me a tooltip sth. like 'Role Selection ... C ... 1 ... Component Filtering ... F ...' for UltraPanel as general object. Then i am able to navigate via C/1/F key. My question is if there's  a way to modifiy the Appstylist behaviour in such a way that it maps the mouseover to the concrete underlying object - and not to the general one?

Today i am forced to select manually the corresponding 'Active StyleSet' - i want to auto-detect that. That's what i mean with concrete object mapping instead of general one.

Kind regards,
Sassan

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Sassan,

I'm not sure what you mean by "concrete object" in this case. AppStylist affects all of the control in the entire application, not a single control.

Do you mean that you want it to select the default styleset for that control? Or are you referring to the StyleSet that is being specified by the StyleSetName on that control?

Either way, there is currently no way to do this, but it might be something we could add as an option in a future release.

Children