Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Element host in combination with ultraTab = problem
posted

This is most probably a bug, and I just wanted to report it. If this is the wrong way to report a bug, please tell me the correct way!

By the way, I'm using NetAdvantage 10.2 Win CLR2x

To reproduce the bug:

1. Create an empty windows form
  2. Put an ultraTabControl on it, with two tabs
  3. Make the UltraTabControl Anchor in all directions
  4. On the first tab, put a button and let it anchor in all directions
  5. On the second tab, put an ElementHost (And make sure you DO NOT change any attributes on the elementhost, such as Backcolor)

Now, start the program, and the buttons size will be messed up, because of the presence of the elementhost.

A work around is to put a transparent (or other color) backcolor on the elementhost, then for some reason, the sizeing of the button on the first tab will be ok.

This is ONLY a problem with sizing Controls on OTHER tabs in the sabe tabcontrol. If I put sizing Controls on the same tab, or just in some other container (other then ultratabcontrol) all works well.

I know I'm not running the latest version of NetAdvantage. Could someone check if this is still a problem in the latest version?

Regards Andreas

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Andreas,

I remember that I have come upon such issue in the past, reported it and it was fixed. I tried this with v13.1 of NetAdvantage and it works fine now. Could you please try to test your project against the latest service release of your latest version of NetAdvantage or against the trial version of 13.1 and let me know of the results.

Reply Children