Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
band.key
posted

Hi,

When I load DataSource on my grid with a list of objet, it automatically put band(0).key = "list'1" on my band(0).

If I have secondary list of objet on my primary list it automatically put band(1).key = "Details" on my band(1), who Details is the name of my property on my primary list.

My question is,

How I can change de band(0).key property and why is not automatically name the .key property of my variable.

One of the problems I encounter the name of the top of my columnchooser is the name of bands(0).key.

My primary list of object is calling "Production", I want to change "List'1" to "Production"

But band(0).key is Read-Only and I don't find function for that just ReserKey function.

Thank

Francois.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Francois,

This is nothing to do with the grid. The BindingManager in DotNet handles these names. The name of the child band is easy, since it's a property on your root-level data objects. But for the root level, the band name comes from the class name of the objects, I think.

You can't change the key, but the root level band will always be Bands(0).

Children