Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Weird Ribbon not Minimising Problem
posted

I have a very weird and tempomental issue with the Ribbon. I Have a ribbon which is only shown once a user has selected a tab. See screenshot below

And when you click on a tab this happens...

And when it loses focus is goes back to minimised. Ok now the fun part. When it works corrrectly it just pops up and overlaps the controls on the form . When it screws up it pushes the controls down and off the bottom of the form. And i cannot get the ribbon to go back to the minimised state even if i click on another control on the form. The ribbon stays like in the screenshot.

Any one got any advice? I havent been able to replicate when it actually happens but it has happend quite a few times and its very annoying :(

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Well double clicking a tab should 'un-minimize' the ribbon. That will push the controls down on your form. Is it possible this was causing your issue?  If not, it might be a bug and I would recommend submitting the issue if you can determine the steps needed to reproduce it: http://ko.infragistics.com/gethelp.

If it is double clicking which is causing your issue, unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to turn this off. The best you could do would be to handle the PropertyChanged event of the toolbars manager. When the leaf prop change info's PropId is PropertyIds.IsMinimized and the Ribbon's IsMinimized property is False, you could set it back to True. However, you will probably see a flicker on screen of you controls shifting down and back up again.

Children